Buffets, much like sports and trying to get into a pair of ultra-skinny jeans, are a testament to the human will to attempt the near impossible. Break human barriers with today's Groupon: for RM35, you get a buffet meal for one person (RM63.80 value) at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
Click here to see full weekday lunch menu.
Click here to see full weekend high tea menu.
Local cravings and international curiosities come together within the purpose-built venue, housing exclusive ballrooms and auditoriums catering to quiet meals, relaxing dinner dates, or family feasts. Nestled astride lush greenways and undulating hills, the reserved convention centre hosting exclusive events of banquets and weddings may still be easily reached via the SPRINT highway, Bukit Kiara roads, Jalan Beringin, or Jalan Setia Murni with landmarks of Eastin Hotel and Juara Indoor Stadium.
Phone: 03-2089 3799 (Call 9am 10pm daily)
Business registration number: 116098-A
- Wide variety of Asian and Western dishes.
- Weekend high tea: Smoked salmon, beef & chicken satay, dim sum, tiramisu mousse, and more.
- Weekday lunch: Roasted beef, lamb tandoori, salmon fish head curry, assorted desserts, and more.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: Sep 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid (including public holidays):
- Lunch: Mon Fri: 12pm 2.30pm.
- High tea: Sat & Sun: 12pm 4pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 20 Groupon customers per table per booking.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 5 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Halia: 03-2089 3799 (Call 9am 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Redeemable until December 15th, 2013